Re: pts of Dr. Jean Baptiste

sapobebe1
on 1/19/14 5:14 am - Lakewood, NJ

Hi everyone...it has been a long time since I have been on these posts...I had gastric bypass with Dr. Jean-Baptiste (may he rest in peace) in 2006.  I had not been back to him in years since he moved from his Plainfield office...my GP monitors my levels...etc....I gained back a lot of weight since I got pregnant in 2010.  I am trying to find a new dr but my question is to those of you who had Dr. JB and now go to another dr...were you able to get your records and if so how did you do it....I haven't found a dr yet but I am sure they would probably like to see the records of my surgery.  Thanks!

Sheri A.
on 1/25/14 10:43 am
Hi There!
I too had Dr. JB do my RNY in 11/06. The practice was "taken over" by Dr. Abkin and your records are probably there. Pat Sullivan is the office manager and can probably help you if you want to see Dr. Abkin or a new doctor. Not sure where you live but I am a faciliatator of a peer to peer support group that meets the first Saturday of the month in Scotch Plains. Dr. JB gave us a home in Muhlenberg before they closed and now we meet at RWJ Fitness. Perhaps the group can help you...we are warm and welcoming...and perhaps I have met you before. If you are interested, please email me: [email protected]

Sheraine A
sapobebe1
on 2/17/14 11:28 pm - Lakewood, NJ

Hi Sheraine...Thank you so much for the information....I live near Toms River, NJ....I do know you...I am friends with Robin and I think the last time that I saw you was a convention in Phila. about 5 or so years ago...I will call Dr. Abkin's office and talk to pat.  Thanks again!

Kim

Most Active