just wanted

lorien
on 5/7/03 5:12 am - morris county, nj
To stop by and say a big "hello" to my fellow New Jerseans!
Patricia G.
on 5/7/03 8:38 am - Colonia, NJ
Back at cha, Linda. Where are you at? I'm waiting for my initial consult....pat
Jaime K.
on 5/7/03 9:41 am - Springfield, NJ
hey new jersians!!! i just got approved by insurance!yay... surgery is july 18th...talk to you soon!!
Penny C.
on 5/7/03 12:41 pm - Millville, NJ
Hi back to you guys. I am about 7 months out now and am from the Millville area. Feel free to write me at [email protected]!
jlewisjr
on 5/7/03 1:47 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Hello right back at ya. It's nice to know that we have a page of our own. Only "Jersey Gals and Guys" can relate to the issues we face here in the Garden State and we can face them together.
Kelly T.
on 5/8/03 8:07 am - Maplewood, NJ
Hi to everyone!!! I am in Maplewood anyone nearby???
MatthewsMom04
on 5/8/03 10:58 am - Bloomfield, NJ
I wanted to say hello to my fellow Jerseyans. Im In essex county anyone near by?? I had my consult 3/14, and have a temp surgery date of Aug 14. They dont start my case til 2 months before my temp surgery date. So they wont start my case til June. I hate the waiting but nothing I can do I guess . I just hope I get a approval and even a quick approval would be better then they could move my date up. Well this web site just keeps getting better and better. I would be lost without it. And all the help everyone has been. Anyone wanna chat I would be more then willing. Im still looking for a angel. Thought I had one but guess she changed her mind Take care all and hope to hear from you soon.
Michael N.
on 5/10/03 2:54 am - NJ
Hi Linda, I'm in Bridgewater and am about a year post-op. I reached my weight loss goal and am enjoying life - finally! Good luck to everyone. - Mike
socco58
on 5/10/03 6:49 pm - Belleville, NJ
Hi Linda & all Jersey members.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!! Hugs Susan open rny 3/20/01 270/160
socco58
on 5/10/03 6:53 pm - Belleville, NJ
OOPS SORRY.......Been so long since surgery I posted wrong date. open rny 3/19/01
Most Active