A HELLO

b4_real
on 5/11/03 3:23 pm
Hello there, all you AMOS, I live in sourthern NJ a few miles from the Delaware Bridge. I am so happy I came across this site , last year. I had my wls by Dr. Pasupathy in Bridgeton,nj on 12/6/02 and have loss 92lbs so far. I'm near that 100 mark but not near enough. LOL, I have upped my water, proteins and exercise, and I have started losing again, horray horray! To all you pre-ops hang in there, and to post-ops I pray you are doing well and losing lots. Hugs
BETH B.
on 5/12/03 12:02 pm - WEST DEPTFORD, NJ
its great nadine to see your name on the boards,best of luck
AmyL
on 5/13/03 12:38 am - Chestnut Ridge, NY
Hi, Nadine...I live in NY but had my surgery in NJ, with Dr. Goodman in Westwood (he now does his surgeries in Teaneck). Mine was last summer, 7/25. so I'm almost 10 months out. I've lost 150#, and am down to 185 from 335. I'm having a not-so-good week or 2, and have actually gained 3, but it's my own fault, and I'm going to be better today. You're doing great, and that 100# is right around the corner!
scarletlady
on 5/13/03 4:46 pm - Middlesex County, NJ
Hello All, Nice to have a site for NJ. I live in Piscataway, which is in the central part of the state near New Brunswick. I had my surgery March 3, 2003 with Dr. Capella at Hackensack University Medical Center. I have lost a total of 68lbs and feeling pretty good. Nadine -- great on your almost 100lb lost. I can't wait to get there.
Most Active