HI EVERYONE!

teresaxxxx
on 5/14/03 1:23 am - Princeton, NJ
Hi from Princeton. I'm dealing with Dr. Capella and thus far, my experience has been okay. I only have one more test and that is the PSYCH. EVAL. Does anyone know of someone locally that does these types of things? Once I can get that out of the way, Dr. Capella staff will submit and they said I'll have a yes or no in like 48 hours!!! Thanks everyone for any input you may have and have a great day!
vicki A.
on 5/14/03 5:56 am - nj
Hi Teresa, I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming surgery. I had surgery with Dr. Capella on 5/2/02, and have been doing wonderfully. I don't really know about the physc. eval, because I did not need one. His office staff is really helpfu. Vicki
scarletlady
on 5/14/03 10:53 am - Middlesex County, NJ
Hi Teresa I wish you the best in your surgery. I also had Dr. Capella did my surgery and everything is fine. My surgery was 3/3/03 and I am down 68 lbs. All the best.
amah G.
on 5/15/03 10:27 am - union, nj
I am thinking of using Dr Capella too. Good luck
MatthewsMom04
on 5/15/03 2:48 pm - Bloomfield, NJ
Hi Teresa, I too am trying to use dr capella. I have a surgery date of Aug 14 but they dont start my case til June so I still have a wait. I hope my approval and test go smoothly. Its nice to talk to people who have used or are gonna use Dr capella, so we have someone to ask question and find out how things went for them and what we have to expect. Anyone ever feel like chatting feel free to e-mail ([email protected]) or if you have aol you can IM me (LHZ62165) I would love to talk to people who have used Dr capella with BC/BS PPO, if they had any problems with approval and what sort of test they required for you to take to get approval. Thanks for any help I can get. Lisa
Most Active