I am new to this Site & from Jersey

melissa S.
on 5/14/03 6:59 am - asbury park, nj
Hello everyone I am from the infamous Asbury Park. Home of the Boss. I am hoping to have WLS.. I am very excited, I completed my pschye, Cardio, Pulmonary, dietician, etc. For WLS I just found out that my files will be sent over tomarrow to the Surgeon.. I am using Dr.Romanelli, So far heard a lot of positive things about him.. I can't wait, I am praying that my insurance approval will go just as smooth as the process has thus far.. I am so happy to hear that there are people from N.J. It is a good feeling knowing that there are people just like me on a emotional Roller Coaster. Please I can use everyones support and if there is anything I can help anyone with I will try!
b4_real
on 5/14/03 11:35 am
Hey there Melissa,Im from Penns Grove, New Jersey. In southern NJ.not far from the Delaware Bridge. Best wishes to you on your approval process. May you have a quick approval for wls. Hang in there and remember everyday is a blessing. Stay focused....Hugs
jlewisjr
on 5/14/03 12:46 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Welcome Melissa. Good luck on your journey and we are all with you and supporting you. Like the Boss says, Baby, you are born to run. Keep running until you join the losing side then run some more. You will make it.
Nannette R.
on 5/29/03 3:05 am
Hi Melissa - I am from Toms River, NJ - not too far from you. I have met Dr Romanelli and although I was impressed with him, chose another surgeon simply because his waiting list is soo long! He is the closest and one of the only, if not the only, surgeon in our neck of the woods doing WLS and if I had stayed with him, would not be having surgery until the winter of 2003. Instead, I have gone with a surgical group in Staten Island that has an excellent reputation and am now scheduled for surgery on June 16th. Would love to stay in touch with you if you like -
Most Active