NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa T.
on 5/21/03 12:57 am - Green Brook, NJ
Hi everyone, well 6 days and the count down begins, I AM NERVOUS!!!!! and excited at the same time. If anyone can give me any advise it would be greatly needed. THANK YOU ALL for this web site. I have written before about feeling nervous about leaving my children. I am trying to be very positive. Thanks, Teresa
Maia J.
on 5/21/03 4:42 am - Mizpah, NJ
Teresa, I am counting down too! 6 days to go. Then I will be at the BTC in PA for an open RNY. I'm thinking alot about my two boys too (10, 3) . But I am thinking positively about the results. I can't wait to start shopping for my smaller clothes. Well Good Luck, and walk, walk, walk, cough, cough, cough. (Smile)
Penny C.
on 5/21/03 1:09 pm - Millville, NJ
Hi Teresa, I know you are nervous hon..it's very normal. In fact, it would be normal if you didn't go through a myriad of all emotions. I remember doing a will right before my surgery. I also typed letters to my children. Oh my....I cried like a baby. But ya know what? Right now you are truly starting to realize just how precious life is and when you are on the other side, it will be just the motivation you need to keep going! Your kids are going to do wonderful things for your ego! Hang tight buddy..you'll be fine! Sending hugs your way, Penny
Penny C.
on 5/21/03 1:16 pm - Millville, NJ
Teresa, Teresa, Teresa....breathe girlfriend! You can do it! My only good advice is to take your own fan. Some hospitals tend to blast the heat. It truly was my best friend. Chapstick is up there on the list too. Pretty much anything else I needed was provided. If you have any other questions, please let us know! Hugs to ya hon, Penny
b4_real
on 5/21/03 4:13 pm
Hi there Teresa, Of course you are nervous. Anyone with the right mind would be. But to freak out about it. is a nother story.Not saying you are freaking. LOL. Relax and think POSITIVE at all times. If you keep thinking about the what ifs. You will just drive yourself nuts. If it is your time to go. Believe me you or anyone eles can't stop it. Don't have to be getting a operation. So if this is what you want go ahead and do it for yourself and those you love. Hang in there chick. You will do fine. Remember you do have to be 101 % sure this is what you want. Take care ....Hugs
Most Active