Nutritionist/dieticians & exercise professionals in South Jersey?

David F.
on 6/15/03 6:25 am - Sicklerville, NJ
I'm looking for information on nutritionists/dieticians and exercise professionals in South Jersey that have experience working with morbidly obese post-op patients. I would welcome recommendations. Thank you
Christine W.
on 6/22/03 1:56 pm - Sewell, NJ
I'm not a dietician, David, but I am a support group leader. Is there some particular information you are looking for? Maybe I can help you out. As for exercise, I go to Planet Fitness in Turnersville and am enrolled in audult fitness classes. The instructor has over 20 yrs experience in the exercise industry and is excellent in altering any exercises we do for those who have special needs, be they obesity, arthritis, back problems, etc. Who was your surgeon? I live in Turnersville and had RNY Aug 31, 2000 with Dr David Greenbaum in Willingboro. I also moderate the OSSG-protein board on Yahoogroups. We don't live that far apart. I'd love to talk to you. Just drop me an emal at [email protected]. Chrissie You can visit my webpage at http://users.snip.net/~shihtzumom and click on the link to my weight loss journey pages.
Most Active