Just to say hello to everyone..

De R.
on 6/23/03 10:19 am - Laurel Springs, NJ
Hi Everyone, My name is De. I am 8 months post op and doing pretty good. I had an open procedure in October of 2002. I am so happy that they got a message board for the state that I live in. I am excited about talking to people in my area who have had the surgery and excited to talk to those who have questions about the surgery... I just went to dinner w/ my son who just finished his last day of Kindergarten and I wanted to make a big deal and celebrate with him. The only problem was I was so busy celebrating I neglected to pay attention to what I was eating and I think either I ate too fast, or too much.. I got a little sick, but am feeling better now. I learned a valuable lesson! Pay attention! I am very thankful for this tool. It definitely keeps me in check. Please feel free to email me. Take care everyone. De
Judi M.
on 6/30/03 11:50 am
De, I would LOVE to chat with you and get more information about the surgery. My Yahoo Id is Judiluvsherboyz or you can e-mail me at [email protected] How much weight have you lost? Who was your surgeon? Any regrets?
Most Active