Just moved to Maple Shade....any support groups in the area?

sophiamaria127
on 6/26/03 2:14 pm - Norwood, NJ
Hello everyone....does anyone know if there are any support groups in the Maple Shade area? Please let me know. thanks
Lisa K.
on 6/29/03 8:37 am - Ashburn, VA
Hi Sophia: I went through the New Beginnngs Program in Voorhees. Dr. Boynton has several patients have gone through this program and support group. Also, Dr. Slotman has started an excellent group in Cherry Hill. I am about 17 months post-op and will support you any way I can. Take care, Lisa 225/110/105 February 19, 2002 Yes, a size 24 to a size 4
Denise W.
on 7/21/03 5:39 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Sophia, I'm from Maple Shade and my husband and I had our surgeries done in May. We too belong to the New Beginnings program, which has an excellent support group. It's part of a whole year long package of nutrition, exercise and support, which costs to join, but I don't know what the cost would be for someone who comes in from having surgery done somewhere else. I do know there's a support group at Kennedy Memorial in Cherry Hill, I believe it's the first Monday of the month. You'd have to call the hospital to find out the exact day and time. Feel free to e-mail me if you need someone to talk to, or e-mail me your phone number and we can talk. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Good luck! Denise
Most Active