Recommended Surgeon??

PJ A.
on 6/29/03 10:46 am - Monmouth, NJ
Can someone recommend a good surgeon, as well as a preferred proceedure? I have been battling weight for many years, and even though I am not a large eater, I cannot get the weight off.
David F.
on 7/1/03 9:37 am - Sicklerville, NJ
Dr. Vishal Mehta, (732) 745-0999 o www.mehtabariatriccenter.com Laparoscopic RNY.
Peggy B.
on 7/3/03 9:27 pm - Middletown, NJ
Go to obesityhelp.com and read all the postings from the people for the NJ?NY area. People give very good write ups on their physicians and crytiques. Then do your own research. It pays to be an informed consumer. Especially when it is so important. PeggyB
DANNY C.
on 7/6/03 12:08 pm - FORDS, NJ
Pj, My name is Danny Carter and I first went to see Dr Borao in monmouth county last Aug, he has done quite a few of these procedures and everyone I have talked to give him high reviews. He is very knowledgeable and really cares. There is a support meeting for individuals who are thinking of having this procedure done and those who have had it done. We meet one Thursday evening a month at Monmouth Med Center in Long Branch. Why not go to a support meeting somewhere and get the facts, people are so very nice and no one judges another. Best of luck Danny
Most Active