70 lbs!

TDR
on 11/6/12 11:54 pm

Well 69.8 but close enoough!   Gone Forever!   Now I did lose 31 one of those over this past summer before my surgery.  But hey!  I worked my arse of for them too so they are counted!    I feel fantastic.   While I am having some challenges - mainly psychological right now - the battle is worth it.

My biggest recommendation for the program here in NL - counselors are needed.  After all we did not get this way because we have a healthy relationship with food.

I thank God everyday for the strength he is providing and send him thanks for the blessings of my family and friends who are supporting me!   

HW: 325  SW: 293.4  CW:235.0 Surgery Date Sept 10, 2012   Preop: - 31.6  M1:-22  M2: -16.6   M3: -13.6 First weight goal ACHIEVED!  On to my second goal - CENTURY CLUB!!!!   

Mary C.
on 11/7/12 4:15 am - Glovertown, Canada

Hi there - GREAT JOB!!!! And I do agree with you - counselors are needed. I just noticed the Bariatric Program in Thunder Bay is advertising for a Nurse Practitioner. Perhaps the St. John's program should have a NP who could fill multiple roles with the program in St. John's - counseling being one of them. Congrats to you TDR on your success!!angry

Most Active