Need help finding a pcp

lovingdaisys
on 6/10/15 2:47 am

I'm trying to find a pcp that will help me with weight loss. Not surgery but appetite suppressant type of things. I'm 21 and I've tried so many diets and they last maybe a couple weeks. Recently I tried cardio and weight training along with low calorie diet and ended up gaining 10lbs.. My pcp right now is not helping at all she basically told me to try something else and if not I'll see you in 6months and we'll find a diet for you. I'm learning about nutrition and support for my body but I need the kick start like 3months of appetite suppressants so I can get my body use to clean eating. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A PCP THAT HELPS WITH WEIGHT LOSS W/OUT SURGERY PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I called around before calling my current pcp and they're like yeah of course she helps with weight loss... Blah seriously please help me out I'm stressing over this it's easy to eat to fuel your body but the constant craving for food is putting a major hold on my transition. :(

carebear5
on 9/13/15 9:33 am

same city same boat my dr just says I'm morbidly obese n then moves to the next topic. I haven't found a dr who wants to focus on it. I've read their are bariatric physicians not surgeons who deal with over weight but can't find in nm. I don't want weight loss surgery just support. If I find some I'll comment back

Most Active