New Video

nickola1
on 5/31/11 3:26 pm - Riverview, Canada
 Hey guys just uploaded my new video with a small intro and some dialogue.  Have a peek!!  Stay great!!  

http://youtu.be/6UGenBS0WBQ

coreena691
on 5/31/11 10:04 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
BRAVO CHRIS!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful story, great testimony and showing your inner strength that you're already on your way with your journey!!!

I can't say enough how inspiring your videos will be for others, and mainly yourself to look back on.  We all have our ups and downs and I know if you someday look back at these videos you'll get that encouragement to keep on moving forward reaching your goals!!! 

.....might I also add, you look amazing for 34!!  Well done hun!!! 

~Coreena

VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

nickola1
on 6/1/11 12:44 am - Riverview, Canada
 AWESOME thanks so much Coreena!  You are too sweet!  I really appreciate your support you have no idea!  I've got so much amazing feedback, I've never felt so good in my life.  You are right, it will be exciting to look back on this one day and note the changes in every aspect.  Although it may not show in the video, but I am super excited to move on.  

You rock!
Chris

sussmack2004
on 6/1/11 1:54 am
Awesome video!!
What a fabulous thing that you are doing and an amazing journey you are starting.
Best of luck on June 15
Look forward to more video updates
Take care
Susan
nickola1
on 6/1/11 1:58 am - Riverview, Canada
 Thanks so much Susan, I really appreciate it!  It's been quite a journey already!  So much more to come!!  

Thanks again, and make sure to see the updates!!!! 

Chris

Kitty1975
on 6/1/11 2:06 am - Canada
Thats so awesome, another great video! Loved to hear about your life and how you want to change it. It will be great to look back on in a year or so! Good luck on the 15th of June, and i look forward to more videos.

Ginny

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
nickola1
on 6/1/11 3:06 am - Riverview, Canada
 Aww thanks so much Ginny!!!  I am so glad you liked it!  I agree, it will be awesome to look back next year at this time.  I can't wait!  Yeah the 15th is certainly creeping up.  I've never been so excited in so long!!

Thanks again for your support!!

Chris

ruthann49
on 6/1/11 5:42 am - Canada
Love the"Star Wars' beginning! Keep them coming.

nickola1
on 6/1/11 7:17 am - Riverview, Canada
 lol thanks!  It was a fun one to make!  

Chris 

A in NS
on 6/5/11 11:27 pm
Wow Chris - that's amazing - love the video and I'm so impressed with your talent for putting it all together - awesome!!  :))

Weight lost since surgery:

Most Active