Info Session

nickola1
on 6/13/11 4:42 am - Riverview, Canada
 Hey guys, so what do we do for the 4 hour info session?  Tomorrow is my day, dead curious to know what we do.....
Thanks, 
Chris

Carly ~
on 6/13/11 8:32 am, edited 6/13/11 8:34 am
 Good luck tomorrow Chris!  Let us all know all the great things you learn :P

nickola1
on 6/13/11 9:05 am - Riverview, Canada
 Thanks, will do!  

:)

A in NS
on 6/13/11 12:56 pm
I'm sure they've changed it since I was there, but basically you go, you sit, and you listen to the team present the good, bad & ugly of the VSG.  Take a pen & paper for notes.  Oh, and you will get weighed (much fun!) and fill out a bunch of forms (that's what I did, anyway...)

Weight lost since surgery:

sussmack2004
on 6/13/11 11:13 pm
I had basically the same as Angie. You go listen to everybody talk. Tell you about the program. What you need to do. I took lots of notes too. Then you fill out a bunch of paper work and they weigh you.
nickola1
on 6/14/11 8:57 am - Riverview, Canada
 Okay thanks a lot.  At least I know what to expect!  I travelled from school and am now in Halifax for the night then returning back to school after the session tomorrow.  So much to do, so little time.  But I've never felt better as I get Step 1 in.  
Thanks again
Chris

coreena691
on 6/14/11 11:52 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Good luck Chris!!  Take notes and hope you get a load of helpful info to get you through 'til the next stage!!  .....looking forward to your next vlog!!! 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Most Active