Spoke to the office for the first time

PeaceOm
on 2/19/14 1:06 pm - Canada

I was referred by my doctor in April of 2011. I have called many times but never gotten through to a person. Today I called to leave a message about my phone number being changed and i got through. They were very nice, informed me about getting my binder together now rather than later. They also said they were currently doing 2008 referrals. I know I have a ways to go on the wait list but I am wondering if anyone knows if they are approximately year for year. What I mean is if they are up to 2008 right now, do you think it will be 3 years to get to 2011 or longer. I realize no one may know this but I thought I would ask.

My other question is this. I have a history of being able to lose weight but then gaining it all and more back. My doctor told me not to yo-yo anymore and she would rather I stay where I am than that. I am right on the border of between 39 and 40 BMI and while I do have asthma as a result of my weight I do not have many other contributing factors. I eat really very healthy but I eat way too much and feel I am a good candidate for this but I also know I could never afford to go to Mexico. I worry they will not take me if I am not at 40. I am just so tired of feeling like I am stuck inside a fat suit.

Thanks for listening.

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 2/28/14 9:14 pm - Cole Harbour, Canada

Hi, I just moved here from Ontario. Had my surgery in November of 2011. Was wondering if you would give me the number to the office here so I can inquire as to whether they would take me on as a patient here for my follow up appointments.

Many thanks

Cherry

Most Active