Support groups in Las Vegas?

weezieweeks
on 2/7/12 10:21 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
Hello,  I just moved here and live in North Las Vegas - how can I find out where support groups meet?  Thanks.

High/Low/Regain/Today/Goal
      330/199/221/207/175

Lisa S.
on 2/9/12 12:40 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
Hi. My surgeon's office has support groups that meet monthly. It is actually next Tuesday @ 6pm. The office is located in Henderson. Here is their website: www.blossombariatrics.com

Shana16
on 2/13/12 4:19 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Check with the hospitals they have them too.  I think Dr. Atkins has one too. gastricbandlv.com Welcome to Vegas.  Have you heard of the Vegas Meet and Greet?  It is  May 18,19, and 20th.  I had so much fun. Tons of samples and great times.http://wlsfa.org/2012mg-2/
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

(deactivated member)
on 9/4/12 4:52 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Fixt Health and Wellness (FixtFood) is going to be starting our new group soon that will reach out to everyone looking for a healthy lifestyle. Our company launched catering to the needs of people on the go looking for a healthy food option, but we are also trying to change the way everyone thinks about food and health.

Personally for anyone who needs help 1 on 1, I am here in any way you need. I've been a lifecoach for the last 10 years. With the food company in place I no longer charge for helping anyone, and I love doing it. Exercise, food, mental....whatever it is, please dont hesitate to reach out.

I will post more details on our Fixt Group soon, for now Fixt has a group on Facebook that has tons of free resources we put up for food, nutrition, exercise, recipes, etc...please take a look.
Most Active