PS consults in Las Vegas 6/1 & 6/2 with Dr Sauceda

Crazeru
on 3/24/12 8:02 am
Dr Sauceda from Monterrey Mexico will be doing PS consults on June 1st and 2nd in Las Vegas.

Come over to our group for more information.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Lee ~
on 3/25/12 11:35 am - CA
Hi Everyone,

I was lucky to go to Mexico in December and get my Body by Sauceda. After getting quotes from Kaiser and listening to another plastic surgeon speak about his prices, I was sure I would never be able to have plastics, that is until I started exploring my options with Dr. Sauceda!

My experience was nothing short of wonderful. I felt incredibly well taken care of. You can see from my signature that I had a lot of work done in two procedures. I had one recovery period which I thought was great. Dr. Sauceda was able to operate longer because he used an epidural and twilight sleep for my surgeries.

The day of my bodywork, I was in surgery for 13 hours, recovery for 2 hours, then played on my ipad and watched movies all night. The next day I was up and around and finally went to sleep at 7pm that evening. The next day I walked the halls and watched movies in the clinic while waiting for my facelift the following day. If I wasn't having my facelift, I probably would have gone to the hotel, but having the facelift kept me in the clinic for 5 nights. Nothing wrong with 24 hour nursing care and the hospital bed that went up and down wasn't bad either. After the 5 nights I went to the hotel for another 6 nights. While at the hotel, Dr. Sauceda came to visit me daily. His nurse came once a day to bathe me, redress my incisions, wash my garments and take care of me. The personal service made me feel great. In the parking lot of the hotel is a Starbucks, McDonalds, Applebees, multi plex theater ($2.10 per ticket) and a big HEB grocery store as well as GNC and other restaurants etc.

By a week post op from my body procedures, I was going out to lunch and going to the movies. My recovery was much easier than I expected. I did take a friend with me and she stayed at the hotel and came to visit me daily. Everyone was wonderful to her and she's now planning her trip to Mexico for her plastics.

I'm happy to answer any questions. If you're interested in surgery and can go and meet with Dr. Sauceda, you won't be disappointed. I promise!

Here's a picture of me andDr. Sauceda the night before I left Mexico to return home.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active