MVP insurance here....

valerie V.
on 10/3/04 11:11 am - lowville, NY
what have your experiences been? I have this insurance and i am STILL in the dark about WHAT they will do coverage related!!! HELP
Tom C.
on 10/3/04 11:45 am - Syracuse, NY
I have MVP, I believe they will approve you as long as the Drs. are considered in network, there is a group of Drs. at SUNY Upstate in Syracuse that are in network, but I am waiting to see if MVP certifies Dr. O'Malley in Rochester since that is where I started this journey almost 2 yrs ago for approval and he has all my paperwork, am hoping to know w/in a month if Dr. O is considered in network thru MVP
Kat W.
on 10/3/04 12:50 pm - syracuse, ny
Hello, I have MVP Selectcare and had absolutely no problems. I had my surgery with Dr Weiss at Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse. I was approved very quickly once the bariatric center sent in my paperwork. They are really good about sending in all the neccesary information , they know what the insurance company is looking for. I have to tell you that this was the best decision I have ever made. It has changed my life. There have been a few minor occurences but I would do it again in a minute. I have lost 98lbs since April and am continuing to lose weekly. Good Luck on your journey. Kat Weaver
mom2daredevils
on 10/3/04 2:16 pm - Hopewell Junction, NY
Hi Valerie! I have MVP and got my approval letter less than a week after my surgeon submitted it! Good luck! Claudia
Most Active
Recent Topics