Photos for Magazine Needed

Kricket
on 10/3/04 12:14 pm - St. Paul, MN
Hello to All! I hope you're all doing well! I of course seem to have disappeared again, w/ school back in session, it's my "never bored" time of life that many of you have heard me talk about for years. :-) Right now, we're looking for good, clear before and after photos for those who have lost at least 100# for possibilities in the magazine for our B&A section. I know the magazine is always looking for stories, but the Photos Dept. is only looking at the B&A section. If you're interested and have clear photos that we can use, please send them to me at [email protected] w/ the subject B&A Magazine Photos and w/ the authorization form, or a note that you've sent it another way (fax or mail). If we already have one on file, let me know. I won't use any photos until I have that form on file. You can find a copy of it under Reaching Out... If you need one mailed to you, let me know and I'll do that also (I do them in batches, so some might have requested and don't have theirs yet.) The photos need to be clear, good size and quality and full body...or knees up. We want our magazine (and site) to look great! I'd love to clean up all the blurred photos and I have volunteers doing that. We currently are doing OK on volunteers for processing photos, but we do need help, someone who has the patience to help keep an eye out for broken links and also look for inappropriate photos, as well as good photos which can be used in the magazine. Send me a note if you're willing to help out on this type of "spy" work. I do know therPe are many photos on the site which are great for the magazine. We just don't have the crew to look through them all anymore. So, please let us know you're there and that you are interested. Oh, and just 'cuz you send it all in, there are no guarantees that you'll get added to the magazine. I don't make final decisions, I just submit to the higher ups. We also only use 8 photos per issue, so you might be added, but not right away. And if you are added, I always try to get a free copy of that magazine out to you. Have a great night! Love ya! :kiss:
Most Active
Recent Topics