Possible Ulcer

Marcy L.
on 10/4/04 2:39 am - Brooklyn, NY
Thanks to everyone who posted to my horrible weekend thread and for those who just stopped by. Just got off the phone with my doctor. He thinks that I might have a Ulcer so I have to see the gastro doc either tomorrow or Wednesday. Hopefully it's tomorrow I can't stand this feeling. When he said it I was like BINGO!!!! I've had an ulcer in the past and believe me folks this is definitely the same feeling. Don't you just love it when the problem has a face and name. This makes it real and at least I know that I'm not crazy. So CLEAR liquids is in. Marcia
iuz2befat
on 10/4/04 2:52 am - BROOKLYN, NY
Glad you are feeling better and take care of it right away and don't let it happen again. Love ya girl Christine
Evelyn L.
on 10/4/04 3:15 am - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Marcia, I am glad you feel better and I do hope you get the appointment for tomorrow this way you will know for sure what's going on. Please keep us posted! Evelyn
Mery Martinez
on 10/4/04 4:29 am - ELMHURST, NY
Marcia Well thank god that now you know what's going on. Take care of this right away okay. Good to stay on liquids for now. Keep us posted. Mery &
Patty T.
on 10/4/04 9:08 pm - Jamestown, NY
I also know the feeling of an ulcer and I was feeling that too. I said it was because of all the pills I take......not counting vitamins. My doctor gave me a perscription for liquid pepcid. I take 1 tsp before I start with the pills. It works great. No more gnawing ache or feeling like I have a fist pushing on my stomach. Hope this helps.
ADAM H.
on 10/5/04 2:23 am - BELLROSE, NY
HI MARCIA JUST WANT TO SAY IM SORRY ABOUT YOUR COMPLICATION . I JUST WANT TO SAY TAKE CARE OF IT RIGHT AWAY . I HAD A BLEEDING ULCER 2 WEEKS POST OP AND IT WAS A MAJOR PROBLEM IN THE WAY THAT I LOST ALOT OF BLOOD . SO TAKE CARE OF IT RIGHT AWAY IM NOT SCARING YOU JUST STRESSING THE IMPORTANCE OF IT WELL I HOPE ALL GOES WELL ADAM H
Most Active
Recent Topics