I got my date !!!

sfrego
on 10/4/04 2:52 pm - Massena, NY
10/4/2004 Woohooooo I finally have a surgery date...10/12/2004 next week.. It has been months since I have posted here but had alotof puter and family probs that are all finally straightened out.. I have been waiting soooo terribly long for this surgery and now that I have a date I am very nervous but I know this surgery will save my life in the long run. Prayers appreciated...
Sketch
on 10/4/04 9:35 pm - Monroe, NY
Congratulations, Sandy! And best of luck! Tony G
Chelli
on 10/4/04 9:55 pm - Queens, NY
Hey Sandy: Prayers coming your way. I know how drawn out this process can be and am glad it's finally here for you. I wish you the best! -Michelle
Glenda-H
on 10/5/04 2:06 am - New York, NY
Hi Sandy Congratulations. My prayers are with you. Peace and blessings. Glenda
sfrego
on 10/5/04 3:49 am - Massena, NY
Thank you to all of you that sent me well wishes and prayers for a safe journey to the other side. My surgery is being done in Saranac Lake and Dr. Hill will be performing the surgery with Dr. Hixson helping. I go this Friday to meet Dr. Hill. I am so excited but at the same time scared to death lol...I don't have alot of family support and that is a bit depressing considering I have a large family of 13 siblings. My daughter in BC is very happy for me and supports me all the way but she is over 3000 miles from me..it is a nice warm feeling knowing that so many here do care and are here when we need someone to talk you...a big thank you to all of you..
Most Active
Recent Topics