Good Mroning NY

Evelyn L.
on 10/4/04 10:32 pm - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Good Morning My AMOS Family! I hope everyone is doing well on this beautiful day. May you all have peace and love and happiness always! Have a wonderful day & God Bless you all! Evelyn
iuz2befat
on 10/4/04 10:40 pm - BROOKLYN, NY
Good Morning Ev Today is gong to be a beautiful day, hope you have a great day. Call me Christine
msmercyme
on 10/4/04 10:46 pm - Yonkers, NY
******Hijack***** Good Morning Chritine, How are you this morning? I hope that you are feeling much better. I read your post today and honestly I am quite upset myself that you have to experience this.. It's just not fair. Sweetie, hopefully things will get brighter.. Have you ever thought about changing surgeons? PCP's? Surgery type? There's something out there that has to be right. One thing is that I learned from my mother is that no matter how hard the rock hit me, always stand up and never get discourage and look for another solution, trust me in my life style I have come across this many times and I must say it has helped. Sweetie we are all her with you and there for you no matter what. Never feel that you're are alone. God is with you and so is your AMOS family.. We all have been blessed with this board and this is a wonderful place to find people as sweet as you... So now let's do the , brush your shoulder off, and shake it Ms. Thing and have yourself a wonderful day.. & Mercedes
iuz2befat
on 10/4/04 10:57 pm - BROOKLYN, NY
Thanks Mercedes I have already brushed it, it is a new day and a beautiful one at that. I have contacted my surgeon already too and they are going to assist me with this matter, I have to call them back on Wednesday and see when we can start. I also contact oh and they said with my surgeons reputation there is no doubt in their minds that we will win the appeal. Thanks so much for your support I appreciate it, some times we need to vent and I am learning how to do just that, vent get it out and bru**** off. You have a wonderful day Mercedes prayer and thoughts comming your way and here is a {{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}} for you too. Christine
Evelyn L.
on 10/4/04 10:49 pm - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Hey there how r u doing today. I called you last night but you were not home yet or not at work and did not answer your cell. I went to bed at 9:25pm last night, wasn't really feeling well at all. I felt so sick remember I was telling you yesterday I also had the chills so I slept w/ a really heavy blanket! I am doing only clear liquids today. I do feel so much better today than yesterday but I am not taking any chances ya know. I will call you later to see how you are doing. I came into work early today and I will also be here early tomorrow too. I am opening the reception area for these 2 days. Love ya always {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} Evelyn
Marcy L.
on 10/4/04 10:44 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Good Morning Evelyn and everyone else, Feeling a tad bit better was actually able to get a good nights sleep so that made me very happy. Hope you and everyone else has a great day. Marcia
msmercyme
on 10/4/04 10:52 pm - Yonkers, NY
****Hijack once again**** Hey Sistha Girl, I am so proud that you are feeling much better today and finally got yourself a good night sleep. I called Renee last night, she was out cold turkey.. Baby Girl was tired, I figure this means she's better. You both scared me, ya know how much I love you and need ya to put me in check here and there, now if you are sick who will.. Baby Girl, I will not be able to call you today again due to the fact that I will be at the front AGAIN, she didn't come in today again.. This is driving me insane.. about to this girl.. Oh well, besides this I am doing great.. Glad to hear that you are too.. Love you sistha girl.. & Mercedes
Evelyn L.
on 10/4/04 10:53 pm - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
I am glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better today. Have a wonderful day! Evelyn
msmercyme
on 10/4/04 10:48 pm - Yonkers, NY
Good Morning Evelyn, Feeling a bit cold this morning, the weather is crazy... .. Well besides that I woke up in a posite mood today and have come to thank God for another day with my loved ones and kids.. Hope you have a wonderful and happy day.. Enjoy.. Mercedes
Evelyn L.
on 10/4/04 10:56 pm - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
May you also have a great day. I too thank GOD everyday for another day and everyone he has put in my life and everything he has given me! Evelyn
Most Active
Recent Topics