Finally !!!

Celena R.
on 10/4/04 11:00 pm - bronx, NY
Good morning everyone , It's a very cold day today so bundle up it feels like winter outside !!! So I weighed myself today and I'm finally under 200lbs forever I now wiegh 199 lbs !!! I'm so happy so I'm down 61 lbs at almost 4 mths out hopefully more by Saturday my 4mth anniversery God bless everyone and have a great day !!!! Celena
iuz2befat
on 10/4/04 11:02 pm - BROOKLYN, NY
yo go girl keep up the good work, and work it girl. Christine
Celena R.
on 10/4/04 11:10 pm - bronx, NY
Thank you Christine and don't stop trying to get your approval you'll get it sometimes it take time for some people to get it ! A friend of mine it took 1 year and she kept fighting until they finally approved her don't give up Chirstine take care girl !!!
msmercyme
on 10/6/04 12:04 am - Yonkers, NY
Ohhhh, Christine, What a good looking girl you are.. Great Picture.. Finally is nice to have a face to the name.. Mercedes
msmercyme
on 10/4/04 11:05 pm - Yonkers, NY
CONGRATULATIONS.. YOU GO GURL......... Girl, I am doing all kind of stuff for you here. I am sharing your joy... You go girl.. Great Job, Keep it up.. Mercedes
Celena R.
on 10/4/04 11:12 pm - bronx, NY
Thanks Mercedes !!! How you been doing ?
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/04 1:18 am - Bronx, NY
You go GIRL!! I just hit the 200 mark almost a wk ago, can't wait to get under 200 as well... Congrats... Keep up the great work mama..
bigjake316
on 10/5/04 1:32 am - Buffalo, NY
Wow....You guys look great. NY definately has the best looking women in the country!!!! Jake
Celena R.
on 10/5/04 1:51 am - bronx, NY
Thanks Jake !!!
Celena R.
on 10/5/04 1:45 am - bronx, NY
Thanks girl it's good to see that your doing great also keep up the good work take care !!
Most Active
Recent Topics