Bo McCoy Update

Trin2rilax Cheryl
McCoy

on 10/6/04 12:13 am - Columbus, OH
Well Bo got through surgery just fine and really had a good day. He had lots of energy and was talking and laughing with everyone there. He is not allowed to get up or move. He must be kept still to keep the wound from opening up again. He will need lots of help as he can't get up to do anything for himself right now. Things kind of changed when they allowed him to start eating again. Something that he ate for supper got stuck in his pouch and he was in pain and throwing up until four in the morning. Most of you have been in this situation and know how horrible it is. Imagine going through it after just coming out of surgery!!! I just got off the phone with him and he finally got it up and they have given him a sleeping pill and he should be resting comfortably soon. I have to be in Phoenix for work till late Thursday night, so if you guys could visit him or just call, and help keep him company, I would appreciate it. He is in La Palma hospital, 7901 Walker Street, La Palma, CA 90623. The number is 714-670-7400 and his room is 304 and he is in bed 1. Since I will not be bac****il late Thursday night, if he gets sent home from the hospital before then, we may need a volunteer to get him home. Katzen does not want him driving. If you would like to volunteer, call Bo and let him know. Thanks for all your love and support and I can't wait to see ALL OF YOU at the convention in LA at the end of the month. Cheryl
Evelyn L.
on 10/6/04 2:05 am - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Please send him all our love he is such a wonderful guy. I met him in NY this year. I am so happy for him! Have a great day! Evelyn
Most Active
Recent Topics