anyone from xenia or dayton area

sarasar7
on 4/8/11 5:38 pm
Hello,
          I am having my surgery april 18th and I am looking for support from my area. I find this website helpful but I want to attend support groups also. So far I have found only one support group once a month. I am having the sleeve procedure because of health issues. I wanted the RNY but could not so I intend to make the sleeve work for me. I find that having support from others that have the same issues as I to be extremely important for staying on the right track. Please let me know your out there, and maybe we can help each other. Hope to here from you soon.                      Sara
Tammy H.
on 4/9/11 1:20 am - Greenville, OH
Congrats on getting a surgery date...woohoo!!!

My support group meets the first Tuesday of each month, in Greenville...Am not sure if thats too far for you to go or not, about 45 minutes from Dayton..Give or take. 

Be sure to take your measurements before having surgery...I never gave it a thought and now after losing 200 pounds I would give anything to know how many inches Ive lost...

Good luck with your surgery...Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1100 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1481 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2363 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2265 views