Ohio Meet and Greet ??

Michelle T.
on 2/23/12 8:14 pm - OH
It would be so cool if there were a 'Meet and Greet' here in Ohio!
I'm always envious of my California buddies who have get togethers(picnics, nights out on the town, just meeting for coffee or other activities.)
They even had a few clothing exchange get togethers which I thought was an awesome idea!
...I wonder if there are any scheduled for Ohio?
I'm still trying to navigate my way around this website, maybe there is a group and I just don't see it. :/

What do you think?

m ~
shutterbugjunkie
on 2/24/12 10:55 am
RNY on 02/04/11 with
I'd be up for going to one!
Margo M.
on 2/24/12 11:29 am - Elyria, OH
one thing that would help tremendously is if ppl had even a small clue as to what PART of ohio you were in????

it doesn't really seem like a big state til you drive it with gas at almost $4.00 a gallon.

this response might seem nasty-not meant to be....i've had the privilege of mtg alot of great ohio wls ppl.....

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Michelle T.
on 2/25/12 2:33 am - OH
I'm with you on the gas prices! It's insane!
I live in Portage County.

m ~
CharTake2
on 2/27/12 9:20 am - Olmsted Falls, OH
VSG on 01/16/12
 I posted in the VSG forum. I am interested. Live near Cleveland Hopkins airport. 

CharTake2
on 2/27/12 9:21 am - Olmsted Falls, OH
VSG on 01/16/12
 Surgery at Cle Clinic

Kim J.
on 2/28/12 1:53 am - OH
I love this idea!!  I'm in the Akron-Canton area.  
ohbearly
on 3/1/12 11:09 pm - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13
I see that many of us in here are from NE Ohio. Although not meet-and-greets for this forum, I belong to a few WLS support groups that get together socially.

You might want to check out Movin' Forward at http://www.meetup.com/MovinForward/. We are longer term post-ops that welcome all. We have done hikes, nights at a winery and usually meet monthly at a restaurant for conversation and fun.

I know I've mentioned this before but I am one of the coordinators of a casual bicycle group in the Akron Area, Spin-off Cyclists http://www.spinoffcyclists.com/. We have many bariatric members and have a great time cycling the Towpath and local trails. This spring we are introducing a new series of rides for newbie cyclists and those who want to cycle a little slower. You can also like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/spinoffcyclists.

Tom form Akron (Brimfield)

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

babs71958
on 3/10/12 8:17 am - Brunswick,OH/Ruskin/FL, FL
I'm in NE Ohio also...Medina County, surgery at SVCH 3/2006...
Count me in...

Barb 

Desperately Seeking a revision to a DS.
Be  careful of the toes you step on today because they will be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.

VelvetKiss
on 3/16/12 9:53 am - Broadview Heights, OH
I would be interested also, I am in Cuyahoga County, near Cleveland.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1100 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1481 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2363 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2265 views