* Little by Little* Weight Loss Support Group in Greenville, Ohio

Tammy H.
on 12/18/12 10:15 pm - Greenville, OH

Our meetings usually are the 1st Tuesday of each month...Our January meeting will be held on Thursday the 3rd, due to the 1st Tuesday being on New Years Day...Our February meeting will then be on the 1st Tuesday.

Our meetings start at 6:00, with the doors opening at 5:30 to allow members time to socialize before the meeting starts...There is no membership fee...You are welcome to attend regardless if you've had weight loss surgery or not...If you need further information,directions,  feel free to contact me at:  [email protected] 

For some reason I never get any notification that someone has messaged me here on Obesity Help...So, make sure you use my email address so this way I can answer any questions that you might have.

Come help us start out the New Year on the right foot...Hope to see you there, Tammy

P.S. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1094 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1470 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2354 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2259 views