* Little by Little * Support Group meeting in Greenville, Ohio

Tammy H.
on 9/26/13 9:53 pm - Greenville, OH

Interested in joining our support group?  We meet the first Tuesday of each month in the basement of a church here in Greenville...There is a chair lift if you are unable to do the steps.  We do not charge any membership fees.  Our group is open to those who have had weight loss surgery, as well to those who haven't had weight loss surgery.  The doors open at 5:15, with the meeting starting at 6:00...It normally last an hour, but we sometimes go over, depending on what is going on at that meeting.  We are there early incase anyone just wants to come in and chat before the meeting starts.  Our next meeting is October 1st.  We will be having a HEALTHY Carry in Fall party.  We will be having a food demonstration, which will be our dessert for the evening.  If you need further information, feel free to contact me at [email protected] 

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1100 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1480 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2363 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2265 views