* Little by LIttle* Weight loss support group meeting in Greenville, Ohio

Tammy H.
on 6/11/15 2:38 am - Greenville, OH

We meet the first Tuesday of each month here in Greenville, Ohio...Doors open at 5:15 with the meeting starting at 6:00...We meet in the basement of the * East Main Church of Christ*...There is a chair lift available...We hold group discussions, have healthy food demos & much more...We  have * monthly challenges* which involves me giving members a task to do, which if done, qualifies them to be entered into a drawing for a prize...Last month we gave a watermelon away for a door prize...You don't have to of had weight loss surgery in order to join our group...The meetings are free...Open to male and female...Feel free to bring a family member or friend along...We recently celebrated our 7 year Anniversary...Please message me if you have any questions.

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1100 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1481 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2363 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2265 views