Another week................

mamacj
on 10/9/11 8:19 am - Vinita, OK
So here we are on Sunday again, survived another week. I gained weight, I know what my problem is and just need to find the solution, in the mean time, I will remember I'm too Blessed to be stressed or depressed :)
My goal for the week is too know what I'm going to eat every day so I don't have to grab something on the go. The last 3 days of my week will be spent in OKC so I will have to included restaurant meals. I am also planning to exercise as many days as possible, 20-30 minutes a day, nothing unreasonable.
Have a great week everyone!
CJ   Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels!!!
Initial consult 7/31/08 Surgery date 10/9/08

Brittany E.
on 10/9/11 12:42 pm - Norman, OK
Yay! It's Sunday! I'm going to try to keep my carb intake in check this week. My gallbladder is coming out Friday (happy birthday to me! ha!) at Deaconess so I'll hopefully not want to eat anything for a day or so after that lol. I'm losing, although I really don't know how, but it's definitely getting a tad slower.

Have a great week and I can't wait to hear about it!
HW: 325-SW weight: 305     
mamacj
on 10/10/11 7:24 am - Vinita, OK
So happy for you Brittany, that gallbladder pain is AWFUL! Had a good Monday, knew just what I was going to eat and had that. Now to make sure Tuesday to Friday are planned just as well :)

Happycat
on 10/10/11 7:27 am - Midwest City, OK
Planning makes a huge difference for me.  I too have allowed too many carbs into my life.  I need to do a sweep of my house and get rid of the crap.  My problem (or am I making excuses?) is that my fiance' can and does eat anything without gaining weight.  He loves sweets and carbs.  I probably need to do the reboot program to get back in control.

I live in OKC- many if not most of our restaurants have viable options for us.  You can do it!!

I have maintained for one year at this point.  I am steady at -120 pounds.  =)
40 pounds lost pre-op    
mamacj
on 10/13/11 1:01 am - Vinita, OK
I'm off to OKC today so I will check in on Saturday when I return. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Most Active
Recent Topics