Health Choice

dennisr19590
on 8/31/12 6:12 pm - Coleman, OK
My Dr. said Health Choice is covering some weightloss surgeries now!!!
stephanieplum
on 9/23/12 12:51 pm
VSG on 06/27/12
 Since when???? I just had surgery June 27 and they said WLS was not covered!!!  Which ones?

stephanieplum
on 9/23/12 12:56 pm
VSG on 06/27/12
 I just googled and read about...too late for me but encouraging!! Maybe they will start paying for plastics, too since WLS goes hand in hand with excess skin.  

dennisr19590
on 9/28/12 1:12 am - Coleman, OK
Good luck with Health Choice.

dennisr19590
on 10/5/12 11:01 am - Coleman, OK
I guess the Health Choice deal is a pilot program Journey Clinic has all the details.

linda_5470
on 9/30/12 2:18 am - OK
6 months ago when I first checked with HealthChoice I was informed that they did not pay for weight loss surgery with one exception. I have Medicare and Health Choice is my supplemental. As a supplemental plan, it will supplement whatever Medicare pays, so in this case it will pay as Medicare pays. Is that clear as dirt.
queen R.
on 2/11/13 10:15 am - enid, OK
7 years ago I began my investigation into weight loss. Health choice told me they would NEVER pay for wt loss surgery. In in 2011 I had vertical sleeve surgery and paid for it.... Best decision of my life. I took a loan out for it. This year they are having a "trial" of paying for it. They are aweful. U can't trust them. I say if u want it, go for it. Don't wait for them. I don't think they'll ever pay for plastics. They are high dollar and low coverage. Honestly, I save my loan payment beery month in what I don't spend at sonic. Soooo worth it!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics