Thigh Lift - Tell Me Your Secret!

asmallerme83
on 9/11/13 12:53 am - Oklahoma City, OK

Ok guys, its that time again... plastic surgery is on the horizon. This time: THIGHS!

So since very few people seem to post here anymore, I thought I would "kick the pig" and see what you "lurkers" had to say!

If you tell me yours, I will tell you mine! I am looking at a thigh lift with Kamal Sawan. I am open to your suggestions/interpretations as to who/where you went and what it cost you. While I love his work (he's done breast augmentation, breast lift, arms and 360 body lift for me), it seems that having these procedures done at the weight wise hospital is freaking ridiculously expensive. So.... tell me your secrets.... tell me your costs... tell me your facility!

As always, feel free to ask me about my experiences too!

soldiersxbabygirl
on 9/13/13 4:02 am - Cibolo, TX

I've had a TT, breast reduction/lift, and thigh lift.  Mine were all covered by Tricare and they are not the prettier results that I might have gotten if I'd paid, but they were necessity operations, too, after losing 200 lbs.  I wouldn't suggest going to the surgeon who did my breasts or thighs.  His name is Dr Tu in Midwest City.  My bariatric surgeon did my TT, along with a massive hernia repair.

~ Renae

~*Renae*~ Open RNY 8/3/04 **  (rockmyskinnyjeans on MFP)
Post-op Mommy x 2 (Krysten 12/1/05 Tyson 10/3/08) 334/303/136/135

Friend me on FB: http://www.facebook.com/airmansxprincess

asmallerme83
on 10/9/13 4:50 am - Oklahoma City, OK

For the curious:

The cost of a thigh lift (including liposuction of the calves) is $7,200.00. That includes the facility, surgeon, anesthesia etc. 

Good luck to all in your endeavors!

Most Active
Recent Topics