Hello you Oklahomans out there

Lana M.
on 5/6/03 7:19 pm - Bixby, OK
Is anyone in Okla. out there? This new message board is empty. I live in Bixby, Ok. and wanted to converse this lovely evening (oh, I guess it is morning). Oh well, better luck next time.
mhebert02
on 5/7/03 1:54 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Well Good Morning Lana!!! I dont know if very many know about the New State Message Board...I actually just happened across it. I think this will be a Great way for people to meet eachother in there own area. I live in SW Oklahoma City and just beginning my journey. I go to my first appoint ment tomorrow(Thursday)....I can not wait. Have a Good One may be we can get more people involved with the new message board!
Mendi M.
on 5/7/03 8:30 am - Choctaw, OK
I'm hoping this takes off - I think it would be a neat addition to the other smaller localized bulletin boards! I'm from Nicoma Park, OK - east of OKC.
S L.
on 5/7/03 2:37 pm
Hello Okies! I'm a 3 month postie, and I think the local message board is great. I sure hope more folks find it!
~*~ Rosie S.
on 5/9/03 3:19 pm
Hello fellow Okies!! Lana I live really close to you. I am in Okmulgee, About 45 miles south of Tulsa. Anyone feel free to instant message me on AOL R0siegs29 the o in my name is a zero. As for me I am just starting my journey. I have an appt. with my PCP on May 27. I am praying I get a refferal to a surgeon. Nice to meet you ladies. Big Hugs Rosie
Melanie H.
on 5/25/03 7:02 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi Lana! I used to live in Bixby! So did my brother; he just moved to Broken Arrow. I'm in Oklahoma City now. I author a monthly e-newsletter for Okc-North WLS folks. Let me know what's up! Melanie in OKC
Debbie and Dave B.
on 7/4/03 12:58 am - Elk City, OK
Hi My Name is Debbie and I live in Elk City Oklahoma.
Cindy M.
on 7/4/03 3:31 pm
Happy Fourth Of July...OOps it is after midnight. I live in Moore.. Waiting to see Dr. Tortoro on Monday. Will be visiting with Marilyn Minter and Stephanie, the nutritionist all on the same day. Glad to meet you all. Hugs Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics