Questions? and Concerns.

SHELLI J.
on 8/18/03 3:13 pm - NORMAN, OK
Is anyone else having trouble with their profile? I also wondered if anyone ever gets into the chat room? Everytime I go there I am all by myself. I'm also needing a little incouragement because with all the waiting for the insurance, etc. I'm starting to get discouraged. It is like a roller coaster. I am constantly up and down with my decision. HELP! Thanks in advance, Shelli Jean
pris M.
on 9/14/03 3:36 pm - bristow, ok
shelli hi i would be happy to chat with u when ever ur free. u can e-mail me and let me know when ur free to chat k at [email protected] iam free any time bye bye pris
cindyl57
on 9/15/03 12:09 am - Moore, OK
Shelli, I never find anyone on the Oklahoma Chat room. However the main one is very busy... My insurance, When I figured out who it really needed to go to, The Nurse faxed in the information, and it was considered immediatly. So you might find out if there is a shorter route to the determination department. At Unicare/PPO Oklahoma, it was called Medical Management. When we first submitted the information to my insurance, I called and called and they kept telling me that they hadn't seen any thing on it. Finally someone told me where it needed to be sent, and I had it faxed to them. Don't get too discouraged. The day I got my letter, I had already decided that this was just not going to happen. I threw my hands up and said I give... The letter came in the mail that same day. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics