Personal diet history questions?

Rachel E.
on 10/10/03 11:53 pm - Norman, OK
When making a chart of your own personal diet history what information should you include? I am trying to get together my information but I have several gaps in documentation where I was not medically supervised. Also I don't want it to seem like I didn't try to do anything for some of the gaps but there are a few times where I was pregnant or had a new baby and was nursing so couldn't really "diet" do you write that in or just leave a gap? If anyone has a chart they made that you could share with me I would appriciate it. Also has anyone been approved WITHOUT a medically supervised diet history? Thanks Rachel~Hoping to have surgery soon. Recently recieved a referal from my PCP. [email protected]
SHELLI J.
on 10/13/03 10:54 pm - NORMAN, OK
Rachel, I would make sure to add the comments about your pregnancy and nursing your child. I didn't have to make a "chart", but did have to write out a history which wasn't specific on dates. Also, I was approved without a medically supervised diet, but my doctor also helped me get everything pushed ahead. I had been on Weigh****chers, Phen Phen with Dr. supervision, Dr. Atkins, and a few of my own diets. Keep positive thoughts! Shelli Jean
T C G.
on 10/18/03 8:21 am - Goliad, TX
Hi Rachel, I have been struggling with the diet history issue, too. All my info is ready to go and will be submitted next week. I have NO IDEA if what I'm submitting is what they want or not but I have it linked to a website on my profile. You are welcome to look at it and see if there are any ideas you might want to use from it. I did an essay type journal first and then a graph to show my yo-yoing and then in tables. I wish you luck and me too... Here's praying for us both. Tamara (in Texas ... just looking around other states to see what I can learn ... and watching my beloved Texas Tech Red Raiders get CREAMED by an Oklahoma team)
Most Active
Recent Topics