New Lucie Update Repost for Steph

the2montys
on 12/29/07 12:13 pm - Long Sault, Canada
Steph We will be sending positive thoughts always Hoping for a speedy recovery Sherry
MaggieDee
on 12/29/07 12:18 pm - Windsor, Canada
Lucie you hang in there!  You can do this!  We're with you and miss you. Maggie.....
yoyonomore
on 12/29/07 12:32 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Lucie, Stephane and family - hang in there.  We are all rooting for you.   E

S. B.
on 12/29/07 1:17 pm - Canada
Please pass on my best wishes to Lucie and Stephane. SherryB

Lisa A.
on 12/29/07 2:45 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Wow this post brings tears to my eyes. I hope to god that Lucie recovers fast. This must be so scary for her family. It is scaring me, i cant even imagine what they are going thru. God bless Lucie and her family.  Lucie is in my prayers and i think of her all the time. Lucie you can do this stay strong and you will pull thru this, we are all rooting for you!!

I LOVE MY DS!!!

Linda R.
on 12/29/07 2:49 pm - Ottawa, Canada
My thoughts are with you...keep fighting. Linda
tinalou50
on 12/29/07 2:49 pm - Windsor, Canada
I'm so very sad about Lucie and her family My thoughts and prayers to them all
Nancy B
on 12/29/07 4:32 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Lucie and your family remain in my prayers....yes, she IS young and strong.   I, too, have battled this terrible bacteria and it isnt easy, but she has the best care and all of us praying for her...dont ever give up.

Nancy B

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pandamom
on 12/29/07 5:47 pm - Canada
Thank you for posting Edmund.  It is very heartbreaking to read about her, but I find myself compelled as I am praying that the next update will be good news.   If you find out that there is a financial need for this family, due to travelling or lost wages etc...., please let us all know and maybe we can rally together and donate some funds to help them out at this devastating time.

Edmund S.
on 12/29/07 11:23 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Nicole, You have a great idea there.  I have sent an e-mail to Denise who is close to the family.  I asked her to check into the possibilty of setting up a bank account local to Stephane and Lucie where we can deposit funds to.  I also asked her if she thought it would be ok with Lucie and Stephane. I will let everone know what she has to say as soon as I get a response. Have a great day!! Ed. S

Take Care.  Ed. S
In Memory Of Lucie
My Highest Wieght 652Lbs,-- Dr Dent Consult 572Lbs,-- Dr Graber Consult 527Lbs,--Surgery Day 512Lbs,-- Current Weight 259Lbs,-- Total Loss to Date lt ...397lbs....Goal Weight 220Lbs.....Weight left to loose...39lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics