Update on me!

need_2_lose
on 12/12/08 12:51 am - Sudbury, Canada
Hey everybody i am doing good today Sandy and myself are getting our stitches out, but what i found weird is i went to see Doc L. on tuesday because of my left shoulder i had this annoying little pain and he was stumped, he saw i was in good spirits no pain no fever but i was also on my pain meds. I've been checking my temp. and doing walking and drinking and als in amazement i am eatin not alot almost my three meals. It's been two days not being on my pain meds and i still feel great tired. The pain in my shoulder is more of annoyance then anything. But i am getting better everyday. Today we are also going to see Julie and Shelley at the hospital. So take care everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

diane

DS Facts
on 12/12/08 2:19 am
Sorry to hear about your should pain Diane, I hope it gets better soon. The energy drain may last a bit, it was a big surgery you had. Just take it easy, get your walking in and drink tha****er. it will al get easier. Keep us updated on your shoulder pain.

Bev
JudyButtle
on 12/12/08 2:42 am - Kingston, Canada
Hi Diane

I told you guys it would get better!!!!  I know it's hard to believe that though and it will keep getting better!!!  Hopefully that shoulder pain goes away soon.  Take care!!  Happy Holidays to you too!!

Judy
Jillian W.
on 12/12/08 7:02 am - Garson, Canada
Hey Diane, great to see you posting!!  I'm glad to hear you're doing so well.  I just knew you'd do great and all would be well.

Sorry about the shoulder pain and I'm glad you let Dr. L. check you out.  It must have reassured you that he didn't find any problem.  Could it possibly be gas pains?  Sounds like you're doing everything a good doobie should, so keep doing what you're doing and you'll probably find that it resolves itself.  Take care and keep us posted on how you're doing!!

Hugs,
Jillian

jeantapley
on 12/12/08 12:53 pm - Georgetown, Canada
Did Dr. L. check to make sure you don't have a leak?  Happend to someone I know and the pain was from that.  Could also just be gas.

Hope you're feeling better.

supergirl3
on 12/12/08 9:16 pm - Canada
Hi Diane, glad to hear you are up and doing well.  You will soon start noticing that every day gets easier, but the surgery sure does take a lot out of you, doesn't it?  Keep us posted on how you're doing!

SUPERGIRL
Start weight - 287
Lowest - 123
Current - 130's
Height 5'7"

windsorspretzel
on 12/15/08 10:24 am - Maple, Canada

Hey SISTAH,,, how you doin? Went to get the remainder of my stiches back and doing good, still not able to eat all the protein i'm supposed to thank GOD for the bullet let me tell you. I've been sleeping on and off throughout my return, I'm exhausted, good to hear it's expected. Talk soon, take care....

Sandy

Wildernessgirl
on 12/16/08 10:40 pm - Val Caron, Canada

So happy to hear you are doing well. Please keep us updated and maybe an email to our group in case they don't check OH. Great news. Welcome to the loser's bench girlfriend.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hope to see you soon.

Wendy

Most Active
Recent Topics