GTA Folks, Visit Need2Lose at HRRH

andreadoe
on 2/7/09 6:53 am - Newmarket, ON, Canada
Hi Guys,

As Jan135 has mentioned, Diane (Need2Lose) from Sudbury, has been at HRRH for 3 weeks with several abcesses. Her husband was with her for the first 2 weeks. Her mother has been with her this last week, but now she's on her own & is really desperate for visitors & calls. For those of you in the GTA, please take the time to go see her. She's expected to be in the hospital for at least another week. If you can't visit her, please call her at Humber River Regional Hospital, room 517. She's such a nice lady.

Take care,

Andrea.

OH Certified Support Group Leader for the York Region/GTA Support Group.
ohcardsmandrea.jpg picture by lynnca1972

supergirl3
on 2/7/09 7:17 am - Canada
OMG, poor girl.  Do you have the phone# for the hospital?

SUPERGIRL
Start weight - 287
Lowest - 123
Current - 130's
Height 5'7"

Jillian W.
on 2/7/09 7:24 am - Garson, Canada

(416) 744 2500  ext. 7229 

It will mean alot to her to receive calls

supergirl3
on 2/7/09 8:00 am - Canada
Hi Jillian, I just spoke with Diane.  She is one tough cookie, but really wants to go home.  She said she needs to ask you a question about hooking up to the internet.  Just thought I'd let you know...

SUPERGIRL
Start weight - 287
Lowest - 123
Current - 130's
Height 5'7"

jan135
on 2/7/09 9:12 am
OMG I just realized I said I would drive her Mom to the bus station today.  I've been in Pickering with my Mom since Wednesday my Dad's in Centenary with pneumonia.  He's 88 so he is very ill but improving a little. 
Andrea if you talk to her can you tell her I'm so sorry I forgot I told her I would drive her Mom, I have lost all track of time!.
Diane is a great lady I will call her when I remember how to dial a phone again!!

andreadoe
on 2/7/09 11:48 am - Newmarket, ON, Canada
Hi Janet,

Diane was very aware of your dad's situation. Her mom went to the bus station by cab. Everything is OK. I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep over it.

Take care,

Andrea.

OH Certified Support Group Leader for the York Region/GTA Support Group.
ohcardsmandrea.jpg picture by lynnca1972

Mallory
on 2/7/09 11:35 pm - Toronto, Canada
Just got off the phone with Diane.  Her spirits are up and she's doing better.

Bored out of her head from the sounds of it and eagerly anticipating her family's visit this weekend.

She told me that she is now expected to stay in the hospital for another 2 weeks.

~ Harshing On Grooves Since 1967

~ Acting My Shoe Size Since 1984

Kristen_C
on 2/8/09 2:42 am, edited 2/8/09 2:42 am - Cambridge, Canada
I'llbe at the hospital this week for a follow-up so I'll try to stop in and see her.

Joyce J.
on 2/8/09 3:17 am - Scarborough, Canada
HI Andrea,

Thanks for posting this. I will try and give her a call tomorrow. Seems like she has had a lot of calls today

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Most Active
Recent Topics