Post Panni Removal Post

Andrea W.
on 3/24/11 10:48 am - Barrie, Canada
I had my panni removal surgery done Mar.8th and today was my check up with Dr.Nandagopal.
He was very impressed with my recovery and with the way everything looks. I was one of the lucky ones though, I had my drains pulled at day 3 and have been only seen by the nurse a few times for dressing changes.
Everything looks great and I can honestly say I am happy with the results. Dr.N went over and beyond in my eyes and I will be forever greatful.
Still a little swollen and have had no bruising as of yet. I am hoping that I can return to work in a couple of weeks but I am really enjoying being a stay at home mom to the 6 kids.
I am having a photoshoot done in a couple of weeks to celebrate my success, just for me! The only catch is that the lady wants to put them on FB.

So to everyone out there debating the panni vs tummy tuck, for me I am happy with my results and I got what I expected without having to take out a second mortgage. Lol

Andrea

Andrea
Andrea Wilfong's Facebook profile 

dancingdaisy
on 3/24/11 11:15 am - Canada
That is great...was it covered by ohip??
Andrea W.
on 3/24/11 11:18 pm - Barrie, Canada
The panni is covered by OHIP if you can get the approval. You need to have documentation of rashes or infections and the panni needs to be hanging a certain length. Dr.N is one of the few doctors that will fight with OHIP to get approval. Most docs won't because they make very little money out of it.

Andrea

Monica M.
on 3/24/11 11:39 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
she needs your consent before she can post them on facebook. Just tell her no, if you dont want them there.

congrats, tho, great that you're happy with what you  had done.

Andrea W.
on 3/24/11 11:21 pm - Barrie, Canada
Thank you, I have given her permission to post them. She is giving me a wicked deal on the photos in lieu of being able to post them. I am excited about the photos but I don't have to tag the pics if I want to keep them private.

Andrea

Joyce J.
on 3/24/11 10:14 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Andrea

So happy for you. You have done awesome, and I'm sure you look amazing

Take care
Hugs

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Andrea W.
on 3/24/11 11:24 pm - Barrie, Canada
Thanks Joyce, I feel so great right now.

This gave me the lift I needed to continue on and not fall backwards.
We have slipped up quite a bit this past year with excercise and eating and I am ready to take it all back!

Andrea

Karen M.
on 3/24/11 10:41 pm - Mississauga, Canada
So glad to hear you're doing well Andrea!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Andrea W.
on 3/24/11 11:25 pm - Barrie, Canada
Thanks Karen, hope to see ya next Thursday.
The boys wanna come for coffee too! LOL like my ADHD son needs that at that time of the night! It will be a very long drive home if I have to listen to him! lol

Andrea

Karen M.
on 3/24/11 11:28 pm - Mississauga, Canada
hehehe
We'll just slip him a decaf.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics