OT- attention *****ing photos from my wedding.

jude G.
on 3/31/11 9:10 am, edited 3/31/11 11:20 am - Canada
here's some pics from my wedding.  i remember when i was engaged approx 8 years ago (to a different dude, we broke up 3 months before the wedding) before surgery, at 300+ lbs, worrying about how much i would sweat and how badly the pictures would turn out. where i'd get a dress that didn't look like a big white tent on me.

i gotta tell you, that i didn't spend a second worrying about any of those things:

i had the BEST time. i felt beautiful and feminine.  i didn't sweat. i bought my dress in a normal size. i got lifted up in a freaking chair, and nobody was rushed to the hospital for emergency hernia surgery.  being the center of attention was still uncomfortable, but i think that will always be hard for me.
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

20 lbs lost pre-op  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jthompson593
on 3/31/11 9:12 am
 Oh my goodness.....beautiful bride and groom!!!!! I love your dress and the little itty bitty shoes!!!
jude G.
on 3/31/11 10:04 am - Canada
thank you :)
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/11 9:22 am - Toronto, Canada

First...CONGRATULATIONS!

Second....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the whole look!  That flower arrangement is just amazing!

You looked beautiful.  I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

jude G.
on 3/31/11 10:05 am - Canada
thank you :)

baydoll
on 3/31/11 9:23 am - Ottawa, Canada
Amazing photos!!!
jude G.
on 3/31/11 9:52 am - Canada
thank you :)

Geri T.
on 3/31/11 9:23 am - Blenheim, Canada
You look fantastic!!! 

Geri

jude G.
on 3/31/11 9:54 am - Canada
thank you!!

birdiegirl
on 3/31/11 9:31 am
jude you look so incredibly beautiful and happy.....so glad for you

I know exactly how you feel wearing a normal wedding dress......I wore a blue gown when I married at almost my heaviest....and how I would love to get remarried - to the same guy - in a white dress

All the best to both of you

Barb

Most Active
Recent Topics