OT- attention *****ing photos from my wedding.

jude G.
on 3/31/11 9:51 am - Canada
thanks, barb!  you should totally renew your vows! buy yourself a gorgeous dress! go on another honeymoon ;D
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

20 lbs lost pre-op  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SandpaperSandy
on 3/31/11 9:37 am - Kitchener, Canada
this is the most creative set of bridal accessories I have ever seen.  The bouquet is beyond stunning and so creative. I can see the earrings, the brooches and the buttons - stunning -  I sure hope you work in the industry because you have the whole package !!!!  the photos are creative and the vintage vibe is definately something that suits you.  You remind me of the vintage pin ups !!! Sexy stunning vintage bride. Congrats.
jude G.
on 3/31/11 9:49 am - Canada
thank you!  i do not work in the industry, but i really wanted my wedding to be a little bit different from all the other weddings i've been to, and i think i pulled it off :)
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

SandpaperSandy
on 3/31/11 9:54 am - Kitchener, Canada
are you wearing a sapphire wedding ring set?  I can see a spot of blue on your hand?
jude G.
on 3/31/11 9:58 am - Canada
it's actually a cobalt spinel, not a sapphire, but it's gorgeous deep blue and i love it :)

Sharon D.
on 3/31/11 10:41 am - Guelph, Canada
Just lovely! Your dress was gorgeous and it must make you feel great. Congrats
Dr Referal October 3/10     SW NUT AND NURSE June 10/11  8am
Orientaion was March 10/11 Upper GI April 13 9am-10am HPylori Test - Negative CPAP -done
Ultra Sound -March 3/11All other tests are done!!!!! Next Appt Aug 15/2010

jude G.
on 3/31/11 10:54 am - Canada

Eileen C.
on 3/31/11 9:54 am - Cornwall, Canada
Congrats 

You both look stunning and so beautiful   

Wishing you a life time of joy, health, wealth and happiness   hugs to both of you

The whole wedding looked fantastic, great imagination and work went into the whole planning, great job done by all

You certainly look like a pin up girl, very sexy and happy, you must be overjoyed that everything came together so great

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
jude G.
on 3/31/11 10:07 am - Canada
thanks very much :)

Hollydawn
on 3/31/11 9:56 am
Jude you look absolutely stunning in your wedding photos. I love your dress it is gorgeous. Congratulations I am so happy for you and your new husband.
Holly 

Most Active
Recent Topics