OT- attention *****ing photos from my wedding.

jude G.
on 3/31/11 10:01 am - Canada
thank you!!
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

20 lbs lost pre-op  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

gigglesAlot
on 3/31/11 10:03 am
Wow!  What a classy. . . . yet fun and flirty wedding!  I'm having a giggle about your husband's running shoes.  I love it!! 

May your future be filled with love and laughter. . . . . It's obvious that you have already started it off that way.  Best Wishes.

Barb
Out of HEARTACHE . . . . comes JOY!!!    
Referring Weight - 256lbs
Dietician Weight In - 253lbs
Starting Optifast Weight - 250lbs
Surgery Day Weight - 240lbs
Current Weight - 171 lbs

My Angel with Wings. . . and My Earth Angel . . . .is Sandi, who's. . . . . .going2Bthin!! 
jude G.
on 3/31/11 10:11 am, edited 3/31/11 10:11 am - Canada
heh! all the groomsmen wore chuck taylors!

in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

gigglesAlot
on 3/31/11 10:42 am
Cool!. . . .I didn't know they had a name.

Barb
Out of HEARTACHE . . . . comes JOY!!!    
Referring Weight - 256lbs
Dietician Weight In - 253lbs
Starting Optifast Weight - 250lbs
Surgery Day Weight - 240lbs
Current Weight - 171 lbs

My Angel with Wings. . . and My Earth Angel . . . .is Sandi, who's. . . . . .going2Bthin!! 
ericaFG
on 3/31/11 10:05 am - Cambridge, Canada
Hey, you're a super sexy bride.  But where is the CHEESE cake?? 

My mom told me I looked like a "two-tonne Tessie" on my wedding dress.  I'd love to do mine over someday...on a beach someplace.
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

jude G.
on 3/31/11 10:18 am - Canada

i still have one of the "tiers" in my freezer!

ericaFG
on 3/31/11 10:57 am - Cambridge, Canada
Get it out BEEAATCH!!  I'm coming ova!!!

God...I miss that cake ;0)  Did I tell you I've been to that store TWICE since your wedding?  I'm addicted. 

Going to eat cheese now...
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

Brenda J.
on 3/31/11 10:39 am - Tweed, Canada
verrrrrry nice Dress,.... wow.  Can you s'plain somethin to me?  what is that 'tentish" thing you are standing under for the pic?  looks really funky!

show us the cake ,,, please show the cake....yum.
jude G.
on 3/31/11 10:50 am - Canada
it's called a chuppah, and it's used in jewish weddings (i'm jewish and husband is catholic) to represent the home that the couple will build together. my mother quilted it by hand for us :)

jude G.
on 3/31/11 10:51 am - Canada
ooh and the cake was actually made out of cheese :D  i posted a picture in response to erica's post (above yours)

Most Active
Recent Topics