OT- attention *****ing photos from my wedding.

PaulaToronto
on 3/31/11 10:54 am - Toronto, Canada
So beautiful and unique.  You guys look so happy and your chuppa is so pesonal.  Who made your bouquet?  Never seen anything like it.
jude G.
on 3/31/11 11:23 am - Canada
 thank you! my bouquet was made by a brilliantly talented young woman named megan.  her company name is princess lasertron, and she just started a line of dresses as well. google princess lasertron and you'll find her shop!  i made the groomsmen's boutonierres (i can never spell that word correctly) to match the bouquet :)
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

20 lbs lost pre-op  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dollface-1981
on 3/31/11 11:19 am - Newmarket, Canada
I absolutely LOVE your headpiece... i had something similar.. but on a smaller scale...  Beautiful wedding....  I just got married in July.. and Im sure ill want a do over in a few years lol

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

jude G.
on 3/31/11 11:24 am - Canada
thank you!!
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

Lorie S.
on 3/31/11 11:26 am
Ok.. Why am I crying??? LOL How beautiful, amazing, wowing you are! In fact I had to go back and re look because I forgot to check out Dan the Groom! lol Congrats on your day!

L.
jude G.
on 3/31/11 12:27 pm - Canada
thanks, lori!!! xoxo

Lorie S.
on 3/31/11 12:33 pm
Jude... still think of you as my Rosie the Riveter/ Roller Derby Queen.... to see you in your Oh so cute wedding dress... Well.. ya.. I had to stop and think why it brought me to tears... It is because you are living your new life to the fullest and I am so frippin proud of you! Love ya girl!

L
Marny B.
on 3/31/11 11:40 am - Canada
That has got to be the MOST gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen, and I adore the photo of you with the lipstick.  Gorgeous!

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

jude G.
on 3/31/11 12:31 pm - Canada

Re-DiscoveringMe
on 3/31/11 12:52 pm
Girl, you look gorgeous and are sportin' some serious style. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.
Most Active
Recent Topics