OT- attention *****ing photos from my wedding.

jude G.
on 4/1/11 1:28 pm - Canada
thank you so much :)
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

20 lbs lost pre-op  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

flyingwoman
on 3/31/11 2:21 pm
I love that bouquet and the birchbark & quilt chuppah... are you crafty?
jude G.
on 4/1/11 1:29 pm - Canada
i'm moderately crafty.  i wanted a hand-made feel to my wedding so i did what i could myself (with the help of my wonderful bridesmaids) and used etsy sellers wherever possible.
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

flyingwoman
on 4/1/11 4:54 pm
 Very cool. Congrats!

Starting BMI 69 w comorbidities | 55 of the weight lost above was pre-op.    
Penny85
on 3/31/11 2:27 pm - Guelph, Canada
Congrats on getting married!
I've got to say I love the bouquet, love the fascinator, and  love the length and style of the dress. You look so happy in the pic of you and your husband walking down the aisle after the ceremony.

Pre-opti-  289 lbs    Surgery-  283.8 lbs    Current-  209 lbs    Surgeons Goal-  180    My Goal-  150 lbs

Referral sent - June 2010          Surgery date - December 14, 2011       Referral to surgery - 18 months

jude G.
on 4/1/11 1:31 pm - Canada
thank you!! it was a very happy day :)

Cheryl D.
on 3/31/11 6:26 pm, edited 3/31/11 6:27 pm - Toronto, Canada
I love the headpiece, the dress, the bouquet, the shoes..... everything!!  My daughter got married last month so I am still in that "looking at wedding stuff" mode.  You are truly glowing and beautiful.  Very cute husband too!  Thanks for sharing the pics with us :)

Cheryl

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

jude G.
on 4/1/11 1:33 pm - Canada
thank you!! i really loved and had fun with the planning process, and i kind of miss it!  i'm still watching say yes to the dress and rich bride poor bride every chance i get ;D

TheShrinking Woman
on 3/31/11 7:32 pm - Welland, Canada
{{{{{Judyth & Dan}}}}} I am so happy for you Judyth.  You glow with happiness and inner and outter beauty.  You truly are an earth angel. 

You have done so very well for yourself and it shows.  What an utterly "Gorgeous Bride".  Congratulations Hon.

Elizabeth xoxoxoxox's

^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^
Surgery May 13, 2009 
With Dr J Caruana Synergy Bariatrics

STARTING WT: 439 lbs   CURRENT WT: 197.3 lbs
                   TOTAL LOSS TO DATE:  241.7
^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^

jude G.
on 4/1/11 1:34 pm - Canada
thank you!!

Most Active
Recent Topics