Mississauga group - Wendy update - not so great

Gabygee
on 4/10/11 11:10 am - Canada
They haven't let her leave St Joe's (Hamilton) yet because three days post-op no gas is passing and she's vomiting constantly.
There's no food intake at all - everything is coming straight back out.
Wendy's in a lot of pain, and they've lost 2 IV's already - now they've put one in HER THUMB!!!
They've administered a suppository but it's not working.
She's a little rocky - think good thoughts please everyone.

Moselle
on 4/10/11 11:25 am - Athens, Canada
I will say a little prayer for her tonight.  Give her a hug and I hope that she is on the road to recovery soon.
PaulaToronto
on 4/10/11 11:45 am - Toronto, Canada
Sorry to hear this.  I hope they figure things out fast.  i hate being in the hospital over the weekend when nothing gets done.
HeidiA
on 4/10/11 12:01 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Giver her our love and best wishes

Heidi
 Listed below are the upcoming Coffee nights at Starbucks (Hunt Club and Merivale Rd) starting at 7:00 pm.

ohcardheidismanimated.gif picture by lynnca1972

Re-DiscoveringMe
on 4/10/11 12:02 pm
Wow. It sounds like she's had a rough ride. Please let her know that people on OH are thinking about her and sending best wishes for a speedy recovery.
sam1am
on 4/10/11 12:16 pm
 Sending my best wishes!  I hope she recovers quickly!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

northernlight
on 4/10/11 12:30 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Boy, that sounds pretty scary - she must feel horrid! I'll certainly send a prayer her way and positive thoughts. Please keep us posted.
Deb

Cylent1
on 4/10/11 11:10 pm
I wish her all the best and a speedy recovery...thank you for keeping us updated
trudylam
on 4/10/11 1:51 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Sending positive vibes...hope she feels better soon! 

Monica M.
on 4/10/11 7:27 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

i'm moving positive energy her way. I hope things work out for her.

Most Active
Recent Topics