OT.. a new knee for me next week !

poppy1
on 4/14/11 12:43 pm - Toronto, Canada
Please keep your fingers crossed for me and say a little prayer on Wednesday everyone ..am getting the first of 2 total knee replacements ..under nerve block and Spinal ...am very nervous here . I am going into the lovely new Peterborough general and my doctor is the no 1 orthopod for the Kawartha's . I will be in hospital 4-5 days .This is my third major surgery in the last 7 years ..I had VBG..then major plastics ..extended abdominoplasy ..lipo /breast reduction and lift ..and then the revision to RNY..you would think I would be used to it by now .

Linda x
wannabeonehotmama
on 4/14/11 1:06 pm - Ontario , Canada
You're gonna be just fine beautiful Angel!!   <3

Cheryl D.
on 4/14/11 6:23 pm - Toronto, Canada
All the best to you Linda as you get your new knee!  Congratulations on that!  I  understand this surgery can give a whole new life free of pain.  And you certainly deserve that!!  I'll be waiting to hear how you're doing.

Big hugs!
Cheryl

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

paula-37
on 4/14/11 9:00 pm - brantford, Canada
HI Linda i will keep my fingers crossed and say a little prayrer for you.it is normal to be feeling nervous.you will be fine.every body gets nervous with having any type of surgery.i am waitng to find out when i get my thyroid out and i am nervous i have not even got a surgery date yet.i am sending you hugs and positive healin gvibes.take care of yourself.all the best.have a good weekend.
SINCERELY YOURS YOUR OH FRIEND ALWAYS
PAULA(paula-37)xo

Leanne1
on 4/14/11 9:05 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Good luck next week Linda :D You'll be up walking in noooo time
*hugs*
Eileen C.
on 4/14/11 9:49 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Linda

Sending warm hugs and healing vibes your way for your upcoming surgery 

You will do great

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Patti K.
on 4/14/11 10:00 pm - Kingston On, Canada
Linda...I'm coming up on my second anniversary for my total knee replacement!!  best thing that could have happened...(besides my WLS)....good luck on Wednesday!!  Patti K.

Sheritk
on 4/14/11 10:08 pm - Canada
 As always Linda I am sending you best wishes and I am hoping for a speedy recovery for you!!

Love, Sheri 

Joyce J.
on 4/14/11 10:34 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Linda

You will do great. The nerve block and spinal are great. You wake up in recovery feeling great. I had a nice chat with the nurses before they took me to my room

I really wish I had done both together. Now I have to wait til I have enough sick time at work again LOL

Just get up and move around lots. The day of surgery they just had me resting but the next day I was up and the next day did a flight of stairs and even went home on the 3rd day

Call me anytime.
Love ya

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Lisa3756
on 4/14/11 11:37 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Good luck Linda!!  I'm sure everything will be fine.
Lisa

Referral sent 2010-03-02
Information session 2011-01-21
Appointment with the nurse 2011-02-17
Appointment with Diet/Behav 2011-03-09
Scope 2011-04-29
Education session 2011-05-04
CT Scan 2011-06-02
Appointment with Dr. Yelle 2011-06-28
Appointment with Dr. Klein 2011-08-16
Surgery - Hopefully!
Most Active