I'm baaaaaaaack! Did you miss me?

Stephanie L.
on 6/10/11 7:31 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/17/09 with
Hello newbies.... and oldies
So after months (again)..... I find myself back on the boards.  I've gained a lot of weight in the past year...... stress + not sleeping + some stress eating = almost right back where I started. I've made some huge changes in my life..... recently single and on my own with my two wonderful kids. I'm ready to start over, both mentally and physically. Going back to basics and hoping I can count on you guys for support and encouragement like the awesome people you are!!
linda11665
on 6/10/11 8:13 am - Ottawa, Canada
It's good that your willing to start over, some people just give up. So congrats to u for not giving up.  I know personally what it means to me on your own with two children.  It's tough, and that is where I put on the weight.  I was always athletic and never had a weight issue.  But between the divorce and my kids being abused, well you know the weight just came on.

So good for you to pick up and keep going. 

You can count on me.

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
Stephanie L.
on 6/10/11 9:21 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/17/09 with
I went into a pretty "fun" depression over it all but I can't let myself give up..... I went through too much to give up. I'm still 40lbs down from my highest so I'm still in a better place than what I used to be :)
Janet13
on 6/10/11 8:20 am - Toronto, Canada
You have come to the right place to get you back on track.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

Stephanie L.
on 6/10/11 9:22 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/17/09 with
Thanks! I know I am.... the people on OH are awesome!
Karen M.
on 6/10/11 8:58 am - Mississauga, Canada

You are ALWAYS welcome to come back XO
Sounds like you've gone through a lot of changes - we're here to support you!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Stephanie L.
on 6/10/11 9:23 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/17/09 with
Thanks Karen :)  I've had huge changes lately! I just want life to settle down for a bit now!
Karen M.
on 6/10/11 9:47 am - Mississauga, Canada
It will.  Takes some time, but it will.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Arttina
on 6/10/11 10:13 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 03/23/10 with
Hi beautiful!!! Welcome back!!! We welcome you back with open arms. So glad you're being so optimistic and up again!! Hugs to you!
Taking my life back ... One step at a time because great feats are
completed not by strength, but by perseverance.

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, let go of what you can't change.

birdiegirl
on 6/10/11 11:32 am
Hi Stephanie - good to hear from you...too bad re the stress...but hopefully the worst is behind you

I find staying on OH keeps me focused....I too put a little back on and am now working on taking it off....I am 11 pounds over my lowest and want to stop the slide right now....posting my daily food on OH helps - I also still journal which I find critical to keeping me straight

Good luck - your pouch still works - go back to basics and stay on here....

Barb

Most Active
Recent Topics