NSV?

DebbieT1961
on 6/12/11 12:51 am - Canada
My daughter and I went to the drugstore last week and as we were waiting for her prescription to be filled, she walked down another aisle away from where I was standing.  When she came back, she said, she looked over in my direction and was a bit confused..."Is that Mom?" Huh? It wasn't like we hadn't seen each other in 6 months...we drove to the drugstore together for pity's sake...LOL!
DebbieT1961
on 6/12/11 2:35 am - Canada
I should have added...she said that I looked a lot smaller, sideview and had to take a second look...just in case you all thought my daughter was a little .. well, coo-coo...
on_my_way2011
on 6/12/11 2:35 am - Canada
That's funny! 

A friend of mine had recently lost some significant weight and when she went to a work conference some people didn't recognize her.  When they finally figured out it was her and commented on the weight loss she replied, "yes, I come in all shapes and sizes!"

Tracy

Highest weight ~ 360, Surgery weight ~ 280, Current weight ~ 171
Referral to bariatric registry ~ April 29, 2011  SURGERY ~ September 27, 2011
My  is Gailupnorth.

Monica M.
on 6/12/11 3:38 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
that's funny, i have to remember that one.

sam1am
on 6/12/11 3:36 am
Darn right that's an NSV and a good one at that, Debbie!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Monica M.
on 6/12/11 3:38 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
lol that's pretty awesome, Debbie!

Quinns_mommy
on 6/12/11 5:59 am
LOL! Very cool!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
JJ_
on 6/12/11 12:04 pm
LOL that's cool
Most Active
Recent Topics