AW Alert!!! Boudoir pics (yes, pics included

Tabetha A.
on 6/12/11 6:57 am - Ajax, Canada
 What do you get a guy who already has almost "everything"?  This was a question I was faced with a few weeks back when trying to think up something for my hubby's 40th birthday.  

Thankfully, I have a super duper wonderful friend, Kelly.  You guys know her as Kellybelly333.  Well, not only is she such a super duper wonderful friend, but she's also a magnificent photographer.  Talking with her, we decided that perhaps the hubby would like some "sexy" photos for his big 4-0!  So that's just what we did!  Thanks so much Kelly!  I love them, and so does he *wink wink*.

Here are a couple pics from the shoot.  Kelly made me feel so comfortable with my body.  I'm super hard on myself about the way I look and she was so reassuring throughout the whole session.  So for all you local GTA girls, I've got her contact info if you want to hire her as well :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

supergirl3
on 6/12/11 7:16 am - Canada
Super sexxxy!

SUPERGIRL
Start weight - 287
Lowest - 123
Current - 130's
Height 5'7"

Moselle
on 6/12/11 7:36 am - Athens, Canada
Wow - I'm sure that your husband was pleased. You look wonderful, very sexy. Thanks for sharing the possibilities with us; it is inspirational. 

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

Monica M.
on 6/12/11 7:36 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
yowza!! nice!!

Kim_68
on 6/12/11 8:28 am
Keep dressing like that and Andrew will have a playmate!! Gorgeous!

samtq
on 6/12/11 8:40 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Awesome pics Tabetha!  You look great!
“The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.? --John “the Penguin? Bingham 
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. ~ Nelson Mandela

HW: 247.5/SW: 228.5/CW:135/ My GW: 140/SGW: 151
Eileen C.
on 6/12/11 8:52 am - Cornwall, Canada
HOT STUFF  

You look wonderful

my angel is Lisa48                                        
tango123
on 6/12/11 9:57 am
You look fantastic!!
Karlalala
on 6/12/11 11:46 am - London, Canada
VA VA VOOM!  I bet hubby loved them!  You look amazing!

Karla  - Stayin positive and moving forward!!!

HeidiA
on 6/12/11 1:45 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Fantastic!!

You look great!!!

Can you please send me her name and contact info.

Heidi
 Listed below are the upcoming Coffee nights at Starbucks (Hunt Club and Merivale Rd) starting at 7:00 pm.

ohcardheidismanimated.gif picture by lynnca1972

Most Active
Recent Topics