TWH - melba toast and crackers

Kristina1987
on 7/11/11 1:21 am - Canada
 hey! had my surgery friday! I am home now and having no issues with food or anything. I. Can't remember if am allowed melba toast and crackers at my liquid stage or if its puree... help please please please thsaks in advance!
Karen M.
on 7/11/11 1:26 am - Mississauga, Canada
Not a TWH peep, but it was on my puree list .

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Kristina1987
on 7/11/11 1:33 am - Canada
 perfect! thanks!
Leslie W.
on 7/11/11 1:41 am - Cobourg, Canada
For TWH it is in weeks 3-4 puree

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
tango123
on 7/11/11 1:47 am
sorry off topic but when do you get your "list" I have surgery in 2 weeks and haven't a clue!
Janet13
on 7/11/11 2:19 am - Toronto, Canada
Hi there,

I received my handouts at the nutrition class and when I had my one on one with the dietician.  I went through TWH.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

Leanne1
on 7/11/11 3:14 am - Newmarket, Canada
You should call and talk to Katie or Lorraine and get the list if you don't have it in your folder that they gave you ;)

It's very handy to have. I even still refer back to it now and then.

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

sam1am
on 7/11/11 2:48 am
I don't think I was allowed any kind of crackers in the weight loss phase.  They are simple carbs and no good for you.  I would highly recommend avoiding any simple carbs until you are at goal.  Just my $.02 but I really attribute my success to staying away from empty calories.  (Yes, I like them too, lol)!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Kristina1987
on 7/11/11 2:52 am - Canada
 we are allowed them because they go soft and mushy easily, fairly easy to digest and the easiest thing to carry in yur purse if your out and need to munch on something.
Karen M.
on 7/11/11 2:58 am - Mississauga, Canada
Hmm...no, not something I ever carried in my purse to munch on.  I carried protein snacks.  They are good to top with tuna or egg in the beginning - it's nice to have some "crunch" in the diet again. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics